How Do I Get this Water Leak in My Kitchen Cleaned Up?
Many Wayne Homeowners Rely on SERVPRO for Water Extraction and Restoration
It's Who We Are
Most homeowners in Wayne are not forced to move out of their homes following a water leak. Our timely and effective service can mitigate water damage.
What to Do with This Water Leak
Water leaks in a kitchen area are common. These water drips leading to spillage do happen. However, if you do not deal with them in a timely fashion, there could be trouble. Mold and mildew often accumulate in areas that are damp. To ensure that the water leak in your Wayne kitchen does not cause this kind of damage, you can call SERVPRO.
What Kind of Tools Do We Use?
There are many devices that we use to remove the pooling water. The following is a comprehensive list:
- Portable extractors: We use these to get rid of the pools. These are smaller tools that are in line with minor messes.
- Drying mats: These increase suction, especially on hardwood floor planks, joints, and supporting floor joists.
- Extraction wands: Extraction wands have strong suction power.
- Truck-mounted pumps: We employ these to get out larger patches of water. Sometimes you need to really get out a sizable amount of water.
- Dehumidifiers: These are used after the clean-up to prevent water from pooling again.
Can Your SERVPRO Team Minimize the Damage to Your Contents?
We strive to clean up and restore, not replace, building elements, fixtures, and personal belongings whenever possible. We understand that water damage can take a toll on your well-being, and we do our best to work quickly to make you feel “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Wayne can respond rapidly to any size of a disaster. We will help you minimize any damage to your possessions. We can help 24/7 when you call (973) 546-4977.